Winner of the iF Design Award for Design Excellence!
The AirThread serger solves the troublesome task of threading a serger by threading the loopers with air! The air threader uses shots of air to send the thread through the looper mechanism, leaving your only task to thread the needle. That problem is further solved with an attached needle threader. Upper needles are threaded with easy lay in threading techniques.In addition to easy threading, the AirThread 2000D offers serging with 2, 3, or 4 threads, differential feed, snap on presser feet, an easily accessible lower looper, a quick change rolled hem, a dust cover and a waste chip box.Highlights:
In addition, all machine purchases at The Bee include:
- 2, 3 or 4 thread conversion
- Air threading for upper and lower loopers
- Easy lay-in threading for upper needles
- Differential Feed
- Snap on presser feet
- Easy access to lower looper
- Includes a snap-on waste chip box
- Personalized pick up appointment where our specialist shows you how to thread your machine
- Free machine skills class
- First machine cleaning is free
Come in today for a demonstration and pricing!